GET PET INSURANCE QUOTING PROMO CODE OFFER2 &Get a quote
Getting a new puppy or kitten? You’re in for some cute, comedy moments as they chase themselves in the mirror or chew on anything and everything! So before their mischief gets them into trouble.
Protect them with up to £7,000** for vets bills and 24/7 medical advice from Argos vetfone. And right now you’ll get 12 months for the price of 10* when quoting ‘OFFER2’.
* Two months discount will be deducted from the total premium and the 12 monthly payments recalculated. 2) Home Retail Group Insurance Services Limited (HIS) reserves the right to alter, cancel or withdraw the offer without prior notice. 3) This offer is available by telephone and online, subject to customers quoting/entering promotional code ‘OFFER2’. 4) No alternative available to the stated offer. 5) This is available for customers who get a quote and go on to buy Argos Pet Insurance by 28/03/17
**The amount stated is relevant to Platinum cover only.
WHY ARGOS KITTEN OR PUPPY INSURANCE?
Unfortunately your new fur-friend may run into trouble and having them insured is the only way to ensure you can afford any health care they may need.
Judy Walker – Founder of Easipetcare
Quick to resolve my claim – even emergency vet costs and paid my usual vets direct. Good service and value for money. Would recommend.
stace52 – Argos Pet Insurance customer
PUPPY & KITTEN
WE’RE OLD HANDS
- Vet fees covered if pet falls ill or gets injured†
- Hydrotherapy after an accident or injury
- 4 weeks’ food with our Platinum cover for food recommended by your vet for a condition
- Up to £1,000 to help get them home if they go missing with our Platinum cover
- Cattery or kennel care if you go into hospital
DO I NEED PUPPY OR KITTEN INSURANCE?
If your puppy or kitten is healthy and not a pedigree, it’s easy to think you’ll do without pet insurance for a while. But because puppies and kittens are so full of beans in new surroundings, they’re often more vulnerable than you dare think. So here are a few things to think about:
- Save up when it suits you
- Only pay for vet treatment when it’s needed
- No need to spend time finding the right cover for your pet
- Be careful if you’ve only just started saving, treatment may cost more than you’ve saved
- Get up to £7,000 of vet care and only pay £65 excess each time
- If they develop long-term health issues, our Platinum cover could pick up the bills year after year
- We could pay the vet directly, so you won’t feel the effects of rising vet bills
- You’re covered if your puppy injures someone or damages someone’s property
- If your puppy or kitten goes missing, we’ll help you with the cost of advertising and a reward
OR CALL 0800 107 1077
† Any pre-existing conditions or changes in your pet’s health or behaviour, or any illness that you or your vet notice within the first 10 days of the policy start date are not covered. Any death or injury your pet may suffer as a result of an accident within the first 48 hours of the policy will not be covered. Death from illness does not apply to dogs aged 9 or older.
^ Based on claims data September ’14 to September ’15.
# Rating taken from independent review site Trustpilot. Our official rating is 9.2