What does Argos Pet Insurance cover?
At Argos Pet Insurance, we know that treatment for your pet could be pricey. That’s why we provide pet insurance policies that cover your pet for various treatments, along with other benefits too. Our pet insurance policies cover:
- Veterinary fees including dental cover, complementary treatment, physiotherapy, behavioral illnesses and overseas veterinary
- 3rd party liability (dogs only)
- Advertisement and reward if your pet is missing
- Theft or straying
- Emergency boarding kennel or cattery fees if you are hospitalised for more than 48 hours
- Complementary veterinary helpline, live chat and video service
- Holiday cancellation
- Other travel cover such as emergency expenses abroad if your pet is sick or goes missing, quarantine costs or loss of healthcare certificate
If your pet was to sadly pass away from an accident or injury, we can cover the cost of cremation and the price you paid for your pet.
Please note that we won’t cover any pre-existing conditions and that terms, conditions, excesses, exclusions and limitations apply. You can find out more about the terms of our cover in our policy documents.
Whether you’ve adopted a puppy or kitten, or you have a life-long four-legged friend in the family, you may be thinking about insurance. You could benefit from an annually renewed vet fee limit for new conditions.
This policy covers for veterinary fees, such as non-routine dental work and physiotherapy, overseas veterinary treatment, and even payment for advertisement and rewards if your beloved pet goes missing.
Time Limited Policy
Just like us, your pet can get into all sorts of mishaps. Your dog or cat could develop an illness that they have never had before, meaning that you will need to pay for their treatment to get them back to feeling themselves. With a Time Limited policy, new conditions are covered for a 12-month period, or until the vet fee limit has been spent, whichever comes first.
Our Time Limited policy can cover new conditions, as well as helping you if your pet goes missing. You can also benefit from holiday travel cover.
Maximum Benefit Policy
Maximum Benefit Insurance covers accidents, illnesses and new medical conditions up to a pre-agreed financial limit.
You can claim multiple times on the same condition until the limit is reached, from that point onward the condition will no longer be covered under the policy however you will still be able to claim on new conditions.
Get a quote nowRetrieve existing quote